Martin has over 20 years of experience in Pharma, FMCG and Biotech industries. He has worked as a global leader of supply chain and directed major programs for business improvement. He specializes in finding comprehensive business solutions to challenges in global manufacturing operations.
His areas of expertise are global sourcing strategy, new product introduction from discovery to distribution, network rationalization, technology transfer, product and supply chain due diligence, closing and sales manufacturing / commercial facilities and manufacturing operations remediation.
During his professional career, he has supported annual revenues of over $4 billion worth of product.
Martin has an M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Engineering from the University of Buenos Aires and a Master Business Program from University of North Carolina.
He is fluent in English and Spanish. Martin is certified in CPM and APICS, and has a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Working and living in 4 different countries (USA, UK. Puerto Rico, Argentina) have provided him with a broad understanding and the skills to conduct businesses in diverse cultural environments.
He currently resides with his family in Raleigh, North Carolina.>/p>
Examples of projects completed:
- Develop and implement a global sourcing g strategy for Biopharmaceutical products to secure overall annual revenue of $2 billion worth of products and 10 new molecules entities. It has been delivered through the leading of multidisciplinary teams in order to develop equipment, materials and service providers to achieve a robust and reliable supplier base
- Due diligence of new candidates (NME) and its supply chain robustness in order to provide a recommendations for acquisition or partnership
- Implement FDA successful remediation plans during consent decrees in areas of Operation, Logistics and Procurement
- Creation and implementation of Global Facilities Management sourcing strategies and Global Operating Model
- Manage a complex network rationalization programme in 24 countries which included the transfer of 2500 skus and closing and sale of 4 manufacturing facilities