Verta Life Sciences is an International Consulting and Product Management company that supports Life Science Companies, Develop, Manufacture, Register, Launch and Manage the Supply of their Products.
We have been helping clients launch and supply products into the US Market for over 10 years.
There are a growing number of smaller companies specializing in discovery and development. Traditionally development companies have sold their products in late-stage development to larger companies who complete the clinical studies and commercialize the product. However, there is an increasing number of these smaller companies who see the added value of completing registration and commercialization themselves.
The core competencies, skills and experience of these companies are naturally in product development and in expanding their portfolio of development assets.
Verta Life Sciences specialize in supporting these groups by managing the supply and commercialization of new products starting at late clinical development and/or after commercial approval, allowing the product’s owners to realize maximum revenue while staying focused on the next development.
Specifically, we take all responsibility for the supply of products globally, including all aspects of:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Sourcing and Managing manufacturing
- Sourcing and integrating complementary Products
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management
We do this by developing and implementing robust Product Introduction Plans that;
- Manage the supply of Phase II and Phase III clinical trial materials to ensure clinical trials have enough product to meet demand.
- Identify and select suitable manufacturing partners for phase III and launch.
- Manage the Technology Transfer Process to new manufacturing partners and sites.
- Design new packaging and artwork.
- Manage the implementation of new manufacturing technology and processes at manufacturing and supply partner’s sites.
- Manage the selection and establishment of third-party logistics and distribution service providers, including import/export requirements.
- Plan for the successful launch of new products by establishing pre-launch supply plans that provide enough product to meet launch and growth projections.
- Implement sales and operational planning processes to ensure product supply and manage inventory levels.
- We have a proven track record in helping small entrepreneurial pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies launch and supply products globally.
- We understand the North American and European markets.
- We have the expertise to manage the supply, import/export, and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- We know how to drive sales growth.